1/12/13

Back at Starbucks...

...but their coffee machine is broken!! OMG, I can't believe it hehe ;)

Today I have bought som stuff for my apartment/room, went for a run and then I went in to the city and here I am!

This is what I have learned today:

  • The area where I live is very nice, calm and quiet
  • The germans must love smoking, in every corner of my neighborhood there is a cigarette machine hehe ( will show you a pic, very fascinating)
  • There is a lot of germans here...
  • The dogs are EVERYWHERE, at the cafe, in the stores, restaurants, you name it and the dogs are there!
  • The germans do their grocery shop-packing in the car or at least after they have paid and then put everything BACK in the cart (not in bags yet) very strange! And they think you are very annoying if you doit the swedish way because then the next customers items have nowhere to go...
  • Mannheim is a very nice city, reminds me of Göteborg a bit.
  • The people in Mannheim is very friendly (if you do the grocery shopping "their way"...)

Well I think that is most of it, now I am going home. Tomorrow sunday everything is closed, even the grocery store...

 

Take care!

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers