1/13/13

Some pics

Here is just a few pictures from Mannheim, I almost managed to get internet to my iPad yesterday...almost...today all stores are closed so I will have to wait until tomorrow after work to fix it...Unless I can find some one with an iPhone 4 to help me out hehe..long story...Today I took a walk in to centrum it is about 5km and actually quite nice :)

This is Mannheimer wasserturm (right next to starbucks btw hehe)
This is one of the main streets, today all empty, but yesterday it was crowded :) (I think it is called breiter straße but I am not sure... :)
Well lets cross our fingers that I somehow can figure out internet on my iPad and wish me luck at work tomorrow :)
E.

Update: found a friendly american with an iPhone 4 at starbucks and internet now works on my iPad :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers