1/11/13

Mannheim

I'm here! Tired after getting up at 3am (not kidding I did get up at 3am!), but feeling good!

The flight went great and I think Germany overall really likes me. First when I got of the flight I went to the restroom (yes the information about my restroom visit is important to the story!) and then I was going to get my bags, everybody was standing around waiting, and only two bags was circling around, guess what? That was my two bags, fantastic haha :D. Everybody has been so nice to me, and the sun is even shining, which everybody keen pointing out, since it has been a very grey couple of weeks before :)

Now I'm at starbucks, then I will go to the grocery store and tomorrow I will investigate the city of Mannheim!

Take care everybody!

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers