4/26/09

Welcome to Sweden!


Been i Sweden for about 1,5 day now, and it has been really nice to see family and friends again (don’t worry I will come back!). Jimbo didn’t recognize me…. But that’s ok it was fun to see him and soon we will be best friends again! My Flight went alright, I had a lot of luggage and it was a little overweight but the nice woman that checked me in saw how desperate I was and said that it was ok and I didn’t had to pay…YEY! On my flight between London and Copenhagen butterflies started to build up inside me and I got exited! It was so nice to finally be home, the flight felt long and boooooring! Yesterday I took it easy with the parents and Emma, and this morning the rest of the family came over for brunch so nice to see everyone. It was like a mini birthday because some gave be birthday gifts that were meant for me on my birthday in Feb.… My cousins have gotten so big I can’t believe it!!
Well I can’t write much longer because I need to get to bed… Tonight I and my dad took a nice walk with Jimbo by the ocean it has been a beautiful evening we even had dinner outside! I will write again soon, miss you all in the US!
E.

1 comment:

Followers