4/27/09

A wonderful day in Sweden


I had a great day today, this is what I have done (I’m lazy today, don’t feel like writing...):

  • I woke up!

  • I had breakfast, OUTSIDE, cereal and “fil” which you English speaking people don’t know what it is and I can’t explain it…and I also had my mom’s home made strawberry jelly with that!

  • I took a walk with Jimbo in the woods, Very nice!

  • I had coffee, OUTSIDE!

  • I continued from yesterday to clean my closet…I imagine my closet to be empty but when

  • I came home it was full!!! So before I even could unpack I had to clean it…Yesterday I took

  • all of it out and today I started to but things back again, almost done but not quite…I NEED A BIGGER CLOSET!!

  • Then I had “knäckebröd” with cheese and cucumber…

  • I took a shower

  • I walked Jimbo

  • I called Hannah!

  • Hannah was in Lund just where I planed to go! YEY!

  • I met Hannah, her cousin Veronica and Hannah’s gorgeous baby boy Elias, Finally!


  • We had coffee.

  • We walked around a little in Lund (really only to find somewhere to change Elias diaper but still...)

  • Hannah and Elias came home with me, YEY!

  • Played with Elias

  • Had dinner

  • Said good bye to Elias and Hannah, and we decided that they were gonna come over tomorrow, YEY!

  • I watch TV

  • And now here I’m…

Very nice little list, LOL! At least now you know what I’ve done today…
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers