4/24/09

I will miss you Aimi!!


I think that you want an explanation for my last post...You are probably thinking , well Elin you can’t be the dumbest person on this planet…After I tell you why I’m sure you will agree with me…..
So I went to this store to get new running shoes, at the store they have you run a little on a treadmill, to watch how your feet balance and then they get you the shoes you need. Got a great pair. I pay and go to my car but I couldn’t find my car keys because my purse is a MESS! I put the shoes on the top of the car.....here it comes your AHA moment and when you realize that I really am the dumbest person on this planet....and of course I forgot the shoes and drive off.....didn’t notice until night and I went back to look but couldn’t find them.....ELIN YOU IDIOT!!! Well there you go laugh at me all you want!! I went back yesterday and got a new pair, because I really needed a new pair! THE END!
Done laughing now?
Okay...
Yesterday we went to Fridays for the Thursday night quiz, and guess what...WE WON!! Maybe we got a little help…but still, we won!
After that I had to say good bye to Aimi….so sad can’t even write this without crying! I will miss you girl! She will go home wile I’m in Sweden, gonna be so empty when I come back….
E.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers