3/9/09

Sunday

So today I had an Au Pair meeting, it was my last one before I go home. To be honest I haven't been to that many of them lately...because of that I now felt guilty so I had to go. We are only like 5 in my group and today we where 3 plus Mags who was nice enough to come with me, Thanks! We were suppose to go snow tubing but since it's so warm outside (today it's been 77F or 25 C) we decided not to. Instead we went to Frederick, MD for brunch. Very nice actually, there where some nice small stores too so I found a nice pair of sunglasses that I got, wii! Really I can't spend money right now because I need to save money for Vegas but sunglasses are very hard to find so when I find a pair that I like I have to buy them! I also got a new bikini today.....it's the same thing with the bikini, it's really hard to find so when I do I just have to buy it...
Anyway, I'm not gonna spend any more money this week!
E.


1 comment:

  1. Men vilken fantastisk fin krona jag fick på huvet då! Tack Elin :P

    ReplyDelete

Followers