3/8/09

Do you wanna smell my syrup?

So that was the joke that kept us laughing at IHOP, 2:30am this morning. That was after a few beers and shots so that might explain the lack of good humor. We had a good time me, Jamie and her friend Branka. We just went to a the bar that they always go to in old town Alexandria and then we somehow ended up at IHOP, don't know how I did it but I manage to eat a hole serving of French Toast which I can only finish half of on a normal day...GREAT ELIN, you just destroyed all that hard work at the gym all week!

Today we went to watch the St Patrick day parade in Old town Alexandria. Jamie’s host family is really nice and their triplets are sooo adorable! We could watch the parade from her host dad's office, so that was great!
Now I'm working but 2 out of 3 kids are sleeping and soon me and Mags are going to watch a Movie, don't remember the name of it but with my luck when it comes to renting movies it's probably pretty bad...
Tomorrow I have an Au Pair meeting and we are going snow tubing, a little ironic since it's gonna be like 72F outside which for my Swedish readers is about 22 C.

Today it's exactly 2 weeks until my trip to Vegas with Sam and Jamie, crazy!! We are first going to Vegas then LA ant at last San Diego it's gonna be so great!

Now I got to check on the kids..
E.

1 comment:

Followers