3/10/09

Flo Rida - Right Round

This song carried me up the last hill of my 3 mile run today. Where I live there is a lot of hills so after my run my legs are now completely dead, it feels good though!
The weather has been so nice the last few days the spring is in the air and my body is full with energy. We have been playing outside all day today or the kids have been playing and I’ve been sitting in the sun showing of my extremely white and unshaved legs, very attractive. Seriously when I roll up my pants the world become a brighter place, and it’s not like a few hour in the sun is gonna change that!



Tonight I met Maria, Mags and Kajsa at Starbucks, Maria will be going home wile I’m on vacation and before that she is going to Hawaii so I had to say good bye to her tonight…It’s a little strange cause I have been here for 1 year and 8 months now and during that time I have only had to say good bye to two of my close friends. Most of my friends are still here and a few has been here just as long as me. In March and May 5 of my friends are going home I’m going home to but I’m coming back again…It’s very sad and it will be so empty without them here, I can’t really understand that soon it will all come to an end. This feels so much like home now and a day here is now my normal, I don’t even want to think about leaving my two amazing families here and luckily enough I don’t have to worry about that until August…May is going to be a month with a lot of hard good byes. SO MAY PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!
The only good news I have this week is that me and Mags have decided to go to NYC this weekend, yeah!
Now I really need to sleep cause I need to get big Z on the school bus by 7:15 tomorrow morning, it’s so early for him I think. Life for a second grader is definitely harder here then in Sweden, Early mornings and a lot more homework then at least I had when I was 7, Big Z spends about 30 min doing homework everyday…But he is a ROCK STAR and he is doing a very good job. Think that I have forgot to mention that I take care of the best kids in the world, just thought you should know!
God Natt!!
E.

1 comment:

Followers