3/10/09

My body HURTS!

Okay so I sat here and wrote a long nice story about my very uneventful day and then I messed it up so it all disappeared…I refuse to write it again but I can sum it up for you:
  • I’ve been home all day

  • I workedout in the basement, did alright but not great

  • I’m very sore in my legs from my run yesterday

  • Every time I walk up the stairs I’m trying to convince myself that it feels great to be sore after a workout…

  • The kids have been good but loud!

  • I’m going to watch Idol tonight, and just stay home :)

Don’t know how I manage to turn that in to all of what I wrote before, maybe it was good that it all went away so I didn’t bore you…
Now I’m gonna have dinner!
E.

Didn’t take any pictures today but here is a message from Jamie’s fish that I met last weekend…

1 comment:

  1. Haha, klockrent. Va det inte du som sa att inläggen sparades medan man skrev dom :P

    ReplyDelete

Followers