3/13/09

Happy Birthday Baby C!

Every now and then things happen that makes you realize how important it is to live your life to the fullest, to make the best of everyday. What is today might no be tomorrow, we all need to take care of our loved ones and our selves. There is a lot on my mind lately…But still it just got to be turned in to a reminder of how valuable life is. Everyday life just rushes by us and often on Fridays you wonder where the week went and even though this might sound good because you now have the whole weekend in front of you, don’t we also stop on Sunday night and wonder where the weekend went? You get my point…enough of life lessons; I just had to get it of my chest.

Yesterday I was very effective and got all the kids sheets washed, even the girl‘s clothes. I also run 3 miles again but this time it was very hard, my legs where still tired from Monday and it was very windy, but I did it! After work I was going to my previous host family because it was Baby C’s first birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Baby C!
It was very nice I miss them a lot! I even got to meet their grandparents again, they are so nice! Fran’s mom makes the BEST rolls (Swedish: bullar) in the entire world, I’m telling you they are to die for! The rest of the food was also very good of course, as always! Baby C got his own little cake to play with which he seemed to enjoy. I stayed there all night to watch Idol, the right people got eliminated according to me.




Today I finished the rest of the laundry and then I had my personal trainer at 1pm as always on either Tuesday or Thursday. It has helped me a lot and absolutely been well worth the money. She almost killed me today, maybe that’s a little bit of an exaggeration let’s just say that I got a good workout! Tonight something happened that is very rare, I made dinner for my family, the first time in this house actually, I know it’s bad. Since I’ve been here for more than 8 months now, it was about time! I made pork tenderloins with blue cheese sauce and fettuccini pasta, Yummy! They all liked it and I didn’t set the kitchen on fire, 5 gold stars to me!
Tomorrow I and Mags are going to NYC, yeah!!
Take care, I will see you all soon!
E.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, det hade vart kul om du lyckades bränna ner ert kök :P hihi!

    ReplyDelete

Followers