3/18/09

St. Patty’s day!

Today it is St. Patrick’s Day, don’t really know why they celebrate it in the States since it’s an Irish holiday, I guess it’s just another excuse to drink and what is really wrong with that?!
So it has been a green theme today and the kids had to dress in green...This morning Little A. had a playdate which is really special for her because it doesn’t happen very often, so I dropped her of there and then me and Mini H. went to find her a green St. Patty’s day shirt at Target. When we got home she went to school and I had quiet time with my self…At least I tried but my phone kept on ringing, mostly because it’s so much to fix for the trip this weekend so it was okay. I had a good workout in the basement since I didn’t have a car, very proud of myself!
Tonight we went to Fridays it was nice we where a lot of people there and it is always nice to see everybody! Everything was green even the beer and they had a quiz about St. P. day…
Now I have to locate my bed under all of my clothes and see if I can go to sleep so I can be a happy Au Pair tomorrow!
E.







1 comment:

  1. Gött mos Elin (jag när jag inte vet vad jag ska kommentera:P) Puss

    ReplyDelete

Followers