3/19/09

March 18th

Today started early, or really it started just as early as any other day. But today had had my appointment at the gym at 8:30 so me and the girls could not do our usual slow nice morning routine, instead we had to leave the house at 8....It was nice to have the workout done early though...when we got home Mini H. got on the school bus and me and Little A went to play with Mags and Little D. It was nice as always, they play real nice together and Little A loves to go there, they have all the Barbie that she wants and of course she likes to play with Little D. I like to go there too, because I get to see Mags and drink coffee, thank you!


I was wrong last time I wrote that I went to my last Au Pair meeting, we had one more today. Just wanted to make that clear so you all get the facts right...
Otherwise there isn’t much going on except a million things that I need to get done before my vacation that starts Saturday, today I made a list of everything I need to bring and tomorrow I will start packing...for all I know we still don’t have a hotel in Vegas, JAMIE!!
Now I need to sleep, here is some pix that me and the girls took today…
E.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers