8/13/09

Good Morning!

So when I go to bed at night I always think that tomorrow I'm gonna be full with energy and get lots of things done....well when I then wake up in the morning and my eyes don't want to open and all I really want to do is crawl up in front of the TV and sleep there all day it's hard to get lots of things done....
This morning I was really tired and I was about to crawl down to the TV I suddenly got a little mad at my self and decided not to turn on the TV Yey Elin!! Then I decided to start baking a bread that Mom asked if I wanted to do, it's from a mix but still I'm pretty impressed with myself right now it's rising so later today I will show you the finish result! My plan for the day is to unpack....yes I still have a lot of stuff that need to be unpacked or it's more or less unpacked but just spread around my room cause I don't know where to put it all once again space is an issue...after unpacking I might take a shower woho hihi and then maybe I'm gonna take some pictures of Emma with my new reflector just need someone to help me hold it...well hopefully I will find someone and maybe I will show you some pictures tomorrow!
Now I need to go and take care of my bread!
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers