4/20/09

The weekend and old pictures


I have really had a great weekend with the aussies Amy and Fiona, we didn’t cry even once which I’m very proud of!
It’s so strange and bizarre that I’m going to Sweden on Friday, I don’t know what to expect which makes my mind very confused…I’m happy but also sad, I’m worried but it’s also gonna be a relief…In the beginning of my time here all I could think about was how nice it would be to be home, to be able to relax. Now it feels like I have come so far from that time and I can’t even think of things I miss…(except family and friends of course) instead I keep thinking about things I will miss from here, and they are so many!
I’m very happy that I decided to go as an Au Pair even if it was nothing like I’d expected it to be, it has been a long time and a lot have happened I have learned so much and now when I go though old papers and things I must say that I’m very proud of myself. I have been close to go home a few times, even very, very close, but it all worked out and got so much better.
I promised myself when I started this blog not to write about thins like this, you know feelings and thoughts, just because I normally doesn’t like to read about things like that myself…But I don’t know what else to write about at the moment so if you get bored, I’m sorry!
I was gonna upload some pictures from the weekend but I didn’t really had that many that I liked so…instead here is some pictrues from a few weekends ago when we where at Cherry Blossom festival:
















2 comments:

  1. Haha, det är ju kul att jag har en vacker pose iaf :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. vad kul att du bara har valt så snygga bilder på mig Elin. Tack verkligen tack! :P

    ReplyDelete

Followers