4/14/09

Easter


Back home again, or not all the way home in Sweden but soon I will be in Sweden too!!
Easter was great and I have tons of good pictures, just not enough time to edit them all! We had a lot of fun in Atlanta even though Little A. got sick for a few days. I experienced my second tornado warning and had to hide in the basement or maybe I should say “I survived” my second tornado waring. SCARY so glad we don’t have that stuff at home in Sweden! It was thundering A LOT, I mean if you are from Sweden and have not experience thunder anywhere else I will tell you, you don’t know what thunder is! Hail (Swedish: Hagel) was also coming down, but not normal hail I’ve seen before Oh no, these were as big as golf balls! The picture below is taken maybe 10 or 15 minutes after the hail actually came down and it was melting fast, so you can only imagine…well anyway, moving on…
My head feels a little confused at the moment lots of things going on in there…It is gonna be so much fun to come home but it’s also kind of scary… it was 1 year and 10 months ago I was home and I was only 19 and it was 2007…can you believe it, I sure can’t…This is home now, don’t worry mom real, real home will always be Sweden, but still this is my everyday life now…Butterflies are starting to move in my stomach and sometimes I wonder if they are also confusing my mind. I’m so glad that I am coming back even if it only for a short time. Could not imagine saying goodbye to everyone here right now… So now it’s 11 days until I put my foot in Sweden again!

I have lots of pictures I want to upload but not enough time so pictures from Cheery blossom festival and more from Easter will come soon!

Miss you all at home and soon I will see you!
E.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers