4/16/09

April 15th

My last two days have been very uneventful and I don’t really know what to write about…last night I met Aimi at Fridays which was very nice, going to miss you so much!! That’s about how exiting it gets….
One thing that I’ve realized lately is that I have found a new enemy or it’s not really new but we are definitely disagreeing more now then ever before…SPACE! And I don’t mean outer space but just normal space….Constantly the little popup in the right corner of my screen comes up telling me I’m running out of space and need to delete unnecessary files, which I then do. A wile ago I went through all my pictures and deleted like 5000 of them, but it’s not just the space on my computer that is fighting with me when you really think about it space is always our enemy on the TiVo, camera, closet….but worst of all at least for now is my suite cases! So space is a big enemy that I and I’m guessing most of us always fight...grrr!
There we go, I found something to write about…


even out cat Holly is disagreeing with space since she now only barely can fit in the napkin holder that she liked to sleep in when she was little…

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers