3/6/09

Cinderella

Been watching two other kids tonight a boy 6 and a girl 3, or wait a minute 3½, very important! Anyway, the girl is obsessed with Cinderella at the moment. We were having a tea party with her dolls and babies, I had to write down all the names of those who were coming and let just say that 50% of the names where Cinderella and the rest was named Kelly...


So after my excellent workout at the gym earlier today my butt is now a lot firmer and I now look like a supermodel, sure I WISH...I really do wish, wouldn't that be great! Well I just got to work hard for a few more, years ghaaa...I have been so good at the gym now for like almost 10 weeks, and sure I can feel the difference, it just takes so long!
Today I been hurting myself a lot don't know why I've just been very clumsy. It stared this morning when I almost fell down the stairs, I kind of slipped down 10 steps on my heels and managed to hold on which twisted my arm and hurt my shoulder...Then when I was driving home from the gym I almost hit an idiot who didn't stop at a stop sign, and it was close I had to slam the breaks so hard! The last thing that hurt me was when I was watching the kids tonight we where playing outside and I was on one of those small silver kickboards, so there was a small rock on the ground and the wheel got stuck so my knee slammed in to the steering thing, it really hurt and now I have a big bruise.... so here I am all banged up with a hurting shoulder and a bruised knee but still I’m alive right!
Time for bed, got I lot to do tomorrow!

E.

1 comment:

Followers