2/9/11

Picture of the day: Wednesday

First: Today I.E Foto had its first ad in a paper, very exciting and I hope that is gives results!  The model I used is the very handsome Elias.


Here is the picture of today:


This is what happens when you wait all day to pull out the camera, you end up with a picture in the dark. I like this picture though, I think that a city atmosphere  or buildings like this looks very good with some noise due to the high value of ISO.
Now if I intended to take a photograph of Halmstad's Library by night I would probably  try to snap the shot a bit earlier, just before the sun completely sets, I would still had to use the high ISO (since I don't carry my tripod around and actually sometimes do like the effect)  but I would catch the surroundings a bit better which I think would have created a more interesting and better balanced photo.
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers