10/11/10

Relaxation in a life of a student ...

In the middle of all the studying ,which at the moment takes up most of my time and brain activity, I really don't know how much more knowledge my brain can take I hope it doesn't EXPLODE!!

                                                         "back to the point"

In the middle of all the studying I'm trying to pick out what pictures to decorate my walls with, very important and hard decision.

I'm thinking that I will probably go with B/W pics just to tone down the "this room is a daycare center"  look that is currently going on in my apartment. I love colors and I'm really starting to like my place but still...

So B/W it is, I'm not sure if I should go with the urban style or the beach style!?



I will keep you posted and if you have a good point to make, please let me know!
E.



1 comment:

  1. the urban style, cause im in that photo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Followers