9/13/10

Weekend..

So once again a little neglect..but I think you will survive considering the very bad quality of my last post I don't know what happened to my otherwise very serious mind (even though it was a very BIG cake problem...)

I have been home at my parents this past weekend, or I can't say I spend a lot of time there but I at least slept in my old room, on a mattress on the floor but still, I starred up at the same ceiling...

The reason for my trip back home was I.E Foto had a shoot on Sunday with "Nikanoo" and the creator of Nikanoo Monika. The shoot went great with some energetic kids and very nice products, will show you some of the result later on...

here are some pics from last Friday night when we celebrated Annikas 22nd B-day ( my point and shoot camera is broken, it works but the LCD screen has humm...died so it feels like the good old days when you couldn't see the pic right away, therefore the result may vary....)

The "good" pictures:



The "not so good" pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers