9/22/10

Burning Building

I really hope that it's not but doesn't it look like there is a fire going on in this building...I took it tonight during a walk with Emelie, loved how the sunset reflected in the windows... however after starring at it for a while on my screen I just think that it's scary. I have manage to miss things while shooting before but I doubt that I would miss a burning building...

A very good example on my lack of attention can clearly be seen on the picture below...Shooting this picture I manage to MISS the spider on the flower, I mean it's not really a small spider in comparison  to the flower!( At my defense it was very early in the morning and the drops on the flower are very beautiful and that was clearly distracting me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers