8/13/10

I'm a big girl now!

Busy, busy, busy!
On Sunday I'm moving out to my own apartment in Halmstad!
It feel so good and I can't wait for all the packing and unpacking to be done...It took a while for my mind to grasp the fact that I need to pack EVERTHING I'm not just going a way for a while, I'm actually moving out, I'm a big girl now!

Just like when it come to all big changes, it feels a little like jumping off a cliff, but I really think I will land with both feet on the ground, the instructions are on every box I pack.


See you all in Halmstad!! :D

E.

1 comment:

  1. Hej hopp!

    Åh nu har ni nog börjat med flytten. Hoppas allt går super idag! Vi kommer och hälsar på dig så fort vi kan sen när vi är hemma igen.
    Ha det super sålänge!
    Puss å Kram

    ReplyDelete

Followers