7/28/10

issues...

Okay I have a few question when it comes to shopping... yesterday I went out to see if I could find anything to wear on Saturday and I wonder why when you don't have money or really don't need anything you find a lot, but when you do have money and need something you find NOTHING!? I just don't get it, and if you need a shirt you find jeans and when you need jeans you find a shirt...


I also wonder a few things about sizes...I tried on a pair of shoes that I really liked, one size where to small so I tried a bigger size, now this was the type of shoes with an ankle strap and according to the shoe sizes your ankles gets bigger when your feet does....so if you have big feet you have fat ankles, I really don't get that so i didn't get any shoes...
well now I got to complain a little, it always help.

Tonight I went so Hanna's place for some coffee and kisses from Elias, it was very nice, thank you Elias! Thank you Hannah and Calle too (even though I didn't get any kisses from you...)
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers