2/8/10

Monday

Today I have been off work but busy busy...This Moring I had a meeting with a person that is going to help me pick school and what program to apply for, I want to start in the fall so I still have plenty of time. Right now I think I want to study economics but I still need to do some research to be sure and then I need to choose what university...

The rest of the day I have been trying to fix things for my website that is coming soon, but it´s really hard to write about myself and how I see things, it has taken me all day and I'm still not done. Tomorrow I'm meeting with Sylvie who is the one that is helping me make the actual site so hopefully she can help me clear things up. Now I need to clean because our cleaner is coming tomorrow how bizarre is that!




2 comments:

  1. haha, kom till göteborg! Städa inte för mycket :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh, vilken härlig bild :) längtar till våren. hoppas hemsidan blir klar snart är jätte nyfiken:)..pussokram

    ReplyDelete

Followers