2/22/10

Busy Like a Bee

It feels like my to do list is too long or maybe there just isn't enough time...
anyway today I have been off work and instead trying to get stuff done...
I have been studying math, for those lucky ones who have been able to avoid my obsession at the moment I can tell you that I just started what we in Sweden call "Matte C" but what really should be called "forget about the rest of your life, because you won't have time for it" and it is really taking all my time, would desperately need help if anybody out there is really good at math....?!

The other thing that keeps me busy is editing text and pictures for my website that will be coming soon. Some of it a lot less mind-consuming then math but it still takes a lot of time...Soon you can see the result at my website http://www.iefoto.se/

My weekend has been kind of like today, busy but not with much fun...Except Friday night when I went to see Malmö Redhawks - Leksand IF at the new "Arena" in Malmö (Malmö won 4-1 if I remember right...)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers