12/13/09

History

So once again I have to say I'm sorry it has been so long since my last post....The thing is that not that much interesting has happened since the last time and then it is hard to inspire my self to write.
Today I was cleaning out in my photo box and found a bunch of old pictures. When I studied Photography in high school we used SLR cameras with film and then we developed and made copies ourselves in a darkroom. I love that and even though I appreciate the wonders of digital cameras I'm happy that I got to learn the fine art of film photography, I think it has helped me to easier understand how to use my camera the right way to get the most out of the frame I'm shooting.
The pictures below I took somewhere around 2004 or 2005 and I have developed and made copies my self
(I got them into my computer with my new scanner, hihi)
I like these pictures I think that they are a lot better then I remembered them to be.
Happy Lucia everyone!
E.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers