10/12/09

The Time is Now

My new favorite song ”The Time is Now” by Asha Ali, and isn’t that true, there is no better time then now. Today has been a great day for a few reasons…
First of all I just got back from “The Family’s” second floorball game and we WON AGAIN, 4-1!
I have also been editing pictures all day and that always puts me in a good mood.
Today I have also figured out how to use my SB-600 Flash off camera, which means that I can put the flash where ever I want and it will sync with my camera and still fire when it needs to. I couldn’t do this with my D40 without buying a few things to make it work which I didn’t…So now it feels like a whole new field has opened, where there is a lot of yummy deliciousness to learn, wonderful! Lately I have gotten to appreciate the feeling of not knowing and then figure it out, that’s one of the things I love about photography!

A few days ago I got a package in the mail, woho love packages! This one was from a person that I miss so much which makes it even better!

Sam who’s birthday it was just a few weeks ago send me these things, I really like it and it makes me think of Sam. I know that there is something Sam have told me about the skeleton and if I remember right they decorate with them during a holiday that I think is some time around Halloween and All Saints’ Day but I’m not sure think I need to ask Sam again….Don’t you just love the colors, we need some more colors in this very gray and brown Scandinavia!
E






Thank you very much Sam, I miss you a lot!!

1 comment:

  1. the holiday is call "Dia de los muertos" (day of the dead) and is celebrate the 1st and 2nd day of Nov since thousand years ago. people build altar with the favorite food drinks and stuff of the people we love just to like, and they do it cause the believe is that in this days the soul of this people that now r not with us, come to visit us.
    i know sound creepy but once u see it u will like it cause of the color, food and music around it

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Followers