10/11/09

Karma...

Tonight I believe in karma, I have been picking on Hannah all night because she is so scared of spiders....I'm scared of spiders too but not at all as much as Hannah or maybe lets say I just dislike them...so now when I got home and moved some clothes of my bed the BIGGEST spider crawled across my bed! So I take a pillow and hit it against the spider and then left it there and pushed on it real hard...slowly I picked up the pillow to check if it was dead, of course not.....so I pushed on the pillow more and more, still not dead. I thought it was cats that had 9 lives not spiders. You should have seen the drama in my room…

Now, at last after at least 5 attempts, I can announce: it is now DEAD very dead, but still under the pillow on my bed that I want to sleep in.....I need to move it, which would mean I somehow need to touch it, or at least get close to it….. All I want to do is SLEEP.....
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers