10/19/09

"Missing America day"

Having a little bit of a ”missing America day”, not fun at all...Why is it like that, one day you are perfectly happy full with confident and the next you are lacking confident and you feel lonely…

I think in some weird way your body and hormones make you feel bad some days, so the next day when you are happy you feel even happier because you know the unpleasantness of the opposite feeling. So maybe instead of fighting bad days we should embrace them, because we know that the good days will come again soon. We just have to trust the rollercoaster of life and go for the ride.

At my state of life everything is scary, for the first time of my life my future is unknown and nothing will happen without me doing it myself, which is a big load to carry. That’s one way to put it and some days it feels like that, then the days comes around when it feels like I for the first time I have complete power of my life I can do what ever I want it is all up to how hard I work. But I do think that my 20ies will be a great part of my life and I can’t wait to see where it takes me.

Well this was a very philosophical post, but sometimes it’s just nice to write and I’m actually feeling better now than I did when I started writing, thank you my wonderful blog!

But if you now read through all of this you deserve some nice pictures, these pictures I took last September at the Outer Banks, NC, and The horses are wild. I really like these pictures and I think that they will mean a lot to me for a very long time…
E.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers