9/14/09

Helsingborg

Finally another update! So what did I do all last week, really not that much because I was working a lot (or a lot compared to what I did the week before….). Wednesday I was off and had the pleasure of having Emma here, our families are friends since before I was born but when I was little they moved to Toronto and now they live in Chicago. I visited them there in June 08 and now Emma is in Sweden for a wile so I got to see her again! We went to Helsingborg which for those who don’t know is a city about 40 minutes north of where I live. Emma had never been there so we walked around a little. The thing is that both I and Emma love photography so we more or less saw Helsingborg through the viewfinderof our cameras. The pictures from my last post are from Helsngborg...



The top picture of Emma is taken by me but the bottom picture that is of me is taken by Emma and is uploaded here by permission from her.

Today i have been taking it easy and tomorrow I'm going to Malmö to see Hannah and Elias.

E.


1 comment:

  1. Härligt med en uppdatering! Jag har packat idag, trååååkigt. Men hade en photoshoot med Emma också! Gillar dina bilder :D saknar dig! Pusss

    ReplyDelete

Followers