8/29/09

Tomato cravings!

My new craving is tomatoes, the reason is my mom's amazing greenhouse that is packed with nice red (and yellow) tomatoes ( will have to take a picture of it tomorrow, today I only have a picture of the tomatoes...). I really crave them they are soooo good especially the small cherry ones.

Today I done a lot but it still feel like nothing got done...The good news is that maybe I can buy something that I REALLY want on Monday! The people who know me know what I'm talking about and the rest of you will have to wait! I have more pictures in my phone but I can't figure out a good way of putting them on my computer, i only know how to put them om a different computer we have....maybe you will just get all of them tomorrow...

I and Jimbo chased a ladybug yesterday it was very exciting as you can se, I really like the picture of the ladybug it was really hard to get a good picture of it because it wouldn't stay still...

I just talked to my brother Mattias, he and Emma is in Panama on some deserted island here is a picture I got from them (obviously I didn't take this picture Emma or Mattias did but I have permission to upload it here) Anyway they say that they are having a great time, I really can't see why.I much rather stay home taking pictures of ladybugs....

1 comment:

Followers