8/19/09

Busy Wednesday!

Today has been a busy day...I got up early for the first time since I got home, took my mom to work so I could have the car and go to IKEA....haha well IKEA kind of reminds me of the US now since I think I went to IKEA more times when I was there then I have in Sweden...The reason I went there was to get a few small storage things for my room because I really can't fit all my stuff and to get some inspiration for how I easier can fit it all. I was very lucky and got Hannah and handsome baby Elias to come with me, it turned out to be a nice morning at IKEA...

After IKEA I went to meet some people at a store where I'm gonna work a little now during fall and hopefully more after that, it feels got to have a job even though for now it will only be part time and it will take a few months before they will need me more then only a few days a week but at least it is something...
Then I went to pick up my mom from work and we went in to the city there is a big festival in Malmö now with lots of music and food from all over the world, we listen to a guy who is going to play at our cocktail party on Saturday when my dad is turning 50. After we had langos (a type of food from Hungary), of course I left my camera at home so I have no pictures for you....SORRY!!
Tomorrow I will try to have some pictures for you!
E.

1 comment:

  1. Trevligt och veta att du lever. Jag har precis varit på Target och slösat pengar :(

    ReplyDelete

Followers