3/5/09

A Wednesday night

It's Wednesday which means cardio day, so tonight I ran 3 miles (5km), very proud of my self I must say! We have a treadmill in the basement that I use. I like running my only problem is that I get bored fast so to prevent this I now download a show to my iPod that I can watch wile I'm running, smart right!? So now I can run for a long time, the thing is that I'm going home soon and so I need to get in shape before. I can't go to America for 2 years and then come home fat!

It’s been a good day today, I got to sleep in and later on I and little A. went to Mags's house to play. I got lunch and Coffee and little A. had a lot of fun! I think that she can play with anything or anyone her imagination is amazing it's just wonderful to watch her.
Now I'm watching a new show called "Lie to me" it's quite good actually, soon I will crawl in to bed...

Take care!
E.

1 comment:

  1. Eliin!! Vilken kul bild tycker jag :D
    Puss
    (haha sämsta kommentaren ever) :P

    ReplyDelete

Followers