3/25/09

Vegas, Grand Canyon and LA

Hola!
So now I'm in LA, and it's so nice here the weather is great, been at the beach all day!
Maybe I should start from the beginning of our trip...We started of in Vegas which was great! Our hotel was ok, just a lot of old people there...but it was cheap. We party, gambled (just the slots but sill haha!) and walked around! There is no words for Vegas it's just crazy!
Yesterday (mon) we stared early after like 3h of sleep, our plan was to go to the Grand Canyon and then straight from there to LA...It's 5h from Vegas to the Grand Canyon and 8h from Grand Canyon to LA...and only Sam can drive so it was going to be a long day! On our way from Vegas we also stopped at Hover Dam (spelling?) and we also drove on the historic 66, like in the movie "Cars". When we got to the Grand Canyon it was SNOWING!!! So weird driving in the dessert in the snow!! It was so bad because you couldn't see anything....I was really sad because going to the Grand Canyon has been a dream of mine for a long time! So we drove around a little just to see if it got better but no...Then the amazing thing happened and just before we were about to leave it all cleared up and it was the most amazing view ever! My eyes got lost and my mind was blank it was like nothing I've seen before. I can't describe it in words and you can't see it in pictures it's just so amazing! I heard a woman say "I think the most popular word here is WOW" and I agree I think that OMG is close by too...After that we drove to LA and got here at 2:30 am we live right at the beach sooo nice! our hostel is Ok and so far we have our own room...we are staying here until Fri. and then we are driving to San Diego.
Now I need to go!
E.

2 comments:

  1. Kul att man nästan börjar gråta Elin! Va inte så emotional när du skriver :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Låter som ni har det rätt bra.. längtar till jag får se alla bilder! :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers